This Privacy Notice explains how all of Giant Offers’ gift cards and other products are dealt with. You should read and understand this notice because it constitutes the core of our obligation to you when you use this website, when you provide us with your personal information directly or through automated processes. For your convenience we have summarized several important points, which are:
1. We (Giant Offerz) accept some of your personal information for the services we provide and do not accept any invalid information.
- We use this information to properly provide you with your gift card or product of your choice. Which is legally reasonable?
- We never sell your personal information, which is legally invalid.
- We may share your information with the service providers you need to provide our services, but those service providers are bound by law and agreement to use your information only for the purposes we specify.
- We may receive your information when we act as a service provider for other companies; We are bound by law and agreement to use only your information for the purposes they specify.
- Website operated by this notification (Giant Offer). Companies that work on behalf of other companies for the Website will issue their own privacy notices. If they provide their own privacy notice, that company’s notification will control how your information is processed. Be sure to review the notifications provided on the site you are using.
- The Data Protection Act in your jurisdiction may grant you the right to access or delete your personal information and this policy provides you with instructions on how we do this. For example, if you are a resident of the European Union or the state of California in the United States, the laws of that judiciary give you certain rights, which are discussed in the section entitled “Your Rights” below. You are encouraged to read this Privacy Notice in its entirety, not just the highlights above, so that you fully understand the commitment to responsible data governance and the protection of your personal information (Giant Offers). Please also note that this notice may change from the last time you read it, so you should make sure that you are familiar with any terms that may change from the last time you read it. It may change later, so you should make sure that you are familiar with any terms that may change since the last reading.
Opportunity to practice:
We collect personal information directly from you.
- Contact information, such as name, email address, mailing address, fax or phone number;
- Payment and financial information, such as credit or other payment card information, bank account, or billing address;
- Shipping address and related details;
- Your resume, employment and education history, name and contact details, background details and references when you apply for job postings or contact us about employment opportunities;
- Company and employment information when you contact us on behalf of your employer or when your employer uses one of our services;
- Applicable local law restrictions, social security numbers or other national tax ID numbers (for clients and potential clients);
- Unique identifiers such as username, account number or password;
- Information of choice such as product wish list, order history, or marketing choice;
- Information about your business such as company name, size or type of business; And
- Population information, such as when you provide your age, gender, interests and zip or postal code.
Comments, posts, chats, and submissions:
When you submit an online form, take part in a survey, contest, promotion, or sweepstakes, join an online chat discussion or post on a blog, request customer support, or submit a testimonial, we collect your personal information, such as contact information and your Other information. Choose to share. Some of our sites offer publicly accessible blogs. The information you provide in these fields may be read, collected and used by others who have access to it. Testimonials Some of our sites offer you the ability to provide reviews or testimonials. With your consent, we may use your testimonial and your name, for example, to display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on certain sites and in print ads. Use of your personal information and legal basis We may use personal information collected for the following purposes:
- Provide our services: to provide our services, to manage our sites, to answer your inquiries and to fulfill your requests and orders, to process your payment, to report bugs and errors, and to perform upgrades and maintenance;
- Customer Service and Support: to send you important information, such as changes to the Terms, Conditions and Policies, and / or other administrative information;
- Personalization: to personalize your experience using a site or services, such as the content we send or display to you for personalization of help and instructions, and otherwise to personalize your experience using the Services;
- WARNING AND REQUIRED NOTICE: To send the messages you have requested, such as service-related warnings and any notifications required by agreement or applicable law;
- Marketing and Promotion: Send marketing contacts you have signed up for;
6 . Advertising and referrals: to help advertise services on third party websites and track referrals from partner websites;
- Analysis and Improvement: To better understand how our users access and use the Services and other research and analytical purposes, such as evaluating and improving the Services; Verify identity and detect fraud: to allow access to your accounts, to manage online transactions and to protect your personal information and to verify your identity and / or location to control risk, detect and prevent fraud and comply with laws and regulations;
- Complying with legal obligations: complying with laws or legal procedures, such as disclosing information in response to a legal request from a government authority, in response to national security or law enforcement disclosure requirements; And
- General Business Activities: Where we need general business administration, accounting, record keeping and legal functions.
Giant Offerz you free gift cards. So pay special attention to protecting the privacy of all your information. You can be absolutely sure that we never share any of your personal information anywhere else. Contact us through our contact page to know any problem and information you need.We work on customer satisfaction.
Best & Regards